Protect your business abroad.
Guard against the risks of currency fluctuation. Foreign Exchange Risk Management Solutions from
the Imperial Investment Bank can help minimise the dangers associated with overseas trade.
These options help protect against exposure to exchange rate fluctuations and allow better
management of your business cash flow.
Flexible strategies to help you plan and project costs, Competitive market exchange rates,
Available for one-off or regular transactions.
- Available for Spot, Forward Contracts, Option-Dated Forward Contracts or FX Swap transactions
Competitive market exchange rates
Dedicated experts looking after the exchange risk with you
Although normal transaction charges apply there are no additional costs for the service
Electronic dealing available via our web-based system
- Complementary Solutions
- Currency Risk Management
Foreign Currency Current Account
- Important Information
- Rates available for up to two years (longer upon request)
Credit facilities may be required for this service
Normal transaction charges apply, please speak to your Treasury Specialist for full details
Full terms and conditions are available on request
- CHANGES IN THE EXCHANGE RATE MAY INCREASE THE EURO EQUIVALENT OF YOUR DEBT.
- *Personal attention from your dedicated Relationship Manager.
- *Flexibility – your funds don’t have to be tied up for long periods,
enabling you to take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
- *Convenience – designed to operate in tandem
with your Business Current Account.
- *Transactions can be made over the phone using our 24-hour Telephone Banking*
- *Interest accrues daily, credited quarterly.
- *Standard interest rates and charges can be found in the interest rates and charges section. Speak to your Relationship.